Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Book of the Week Tuesday!

This week we have been reading a lot of books about welcoming a new baby to the family since little ET is due at anytime now.  KJ didn't really have one favorite that stood out from the others so this week she wanted me to pick my favorite book for kiddos!  

One of my all time favorite books is:

"On The Night You Were Born" By Nancy Tillman


This book was given to me by my cousin for my baby shower with KJ.  She said a friend had given it to her for her baby shower and she loved it.  I went home that night and read it and cried... yes I was hormonal and 8 months prego, but it is still one of my favorite kids books.  

The author Nancy Tillman has several books, and all of them are great.  Please visit her website for a list of her books and other stuff :)


No comments:

Post a Comment