Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thoughtful Thursdays: Scary thoughts about Food

I'm not going to lie... I LOVE FOOD.

I love to eat, I love the warm comfy feeling of being full and happy...

Well I am totally worried about the food industry in America.  Not just the overly processed food, but the use of GMOs (genetic modified organism) and other things that are happening to our natural foods.  I feel like it is really not safe to eat anything from anywhere.

I know some of you may say 'Ignorance is bliss' when it comes to these issues.  But I chose to have the right to know what is going in my body, and what I'm feeding my family.  I can't possibly go into all the details about the health and food crisis in America today.  (the post would be way too long).  But if you are interested in what is happening to our food please watch some of these documentaries.








No comments:

Post a Comment