Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Continuing Education

I am a firm believer that we should never stop learning... including taking classes, picking up a new hobby, or just reading a book about something new.  

This summer I am taking a photography class.  It is a 30 day online course that gives the ins and outs of photography and how to use my expensive camera. Yes I have been a photographer for years now, but I really don't know much about the technical side of my camera.  So my mission this summer is to really know my camera and by the end of my class be able to confidently use my manuel mode with everything I shoot.  

So, what would be something that you would like to take a class on or learn more about? Growing up my mother and I used to take those community classes.... I even took swing dance lessons.  The possibilities are endless!!!!!

Get out and learn something new this summer!!!  I would love to hear what you all are interested in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment