Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day 2012!!!!

This week I have been taking the week off blogging because it is our first week since school has ended and the last week we have KJ here before she travels to Texas for her summer visitation.  So I have been soaking up lots of bonding time with her before she leaves.  But I had to post some pics from this past Sunday which was Mother's Day.

Mr. D asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day and I knew right away what I wanted.  Pictures with my children!  Since I'm the photographer of the family I never get to have good pictures with me actually in them.  The pictures are always of the kids or Mr. D with the kids.  So I forced my husband who knows nothing about photography or my camera to take pics of us.  I have to say he did an amazing job and I might just have to make this a new Mother's Day tradition!!!!!!!!  Enjoy pics of me and the kiddos :)



























No comments:

Post a Comment