Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What's for Dinner Wednesdays - Chicken Casserole

This is my grandmother's super easy 4 ingredient chicken casserole recipe.  It is one of my families favorite dinner that I fix on a biweekly basis :)

What you need:
1 or 1.5 lbs of boneless chicken breast
1 can cream of celery
8 oz sour cream
1 box stove top dressing (I use cornbread dressing you can use whatever flavor you like)

Directions:
Boil chicken in pot until cooked, let it cool off and shred into your baking dish.
I usually use a 9x13, it depends on how much chicken you are fixing.


In separate mixing bowl combine the cream of celery and sour cream.  Once they are mixed together, add it as a layer on top of the chicken.


Fix the stove top according to the box, then add to the very top of your casserole.
Put in oven at 350 for 30 mins.  


We rounded out our dinner with some homemade mashed potatoes, fresh carrots, and crescent rolls.


ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment