Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Why Make a Blog?

So I'm a full time mother, homeschooling my daughter, 8 months prego, and trying to keep my photography business going.... so why am I spending my time making a new blog and FB page????

GREAT QUESTION!!!!

I am not very crafty, nor very creative (unless we are talking about photography).  So I do a ton of online research to find all the crafty people and sites that can help me be an awesome SAHM.  This is what this blog is about.  Not only will I get to share all my research with you but also try things out and post how these activities worked.  I have also been getting a lot of messages on FB about how homeschooling is going with my daughter KJ.  It seems more people are interested and curious about homeschooling then I thought!  So I will also be posting lots of info about our process here in the Nguyen Nguyen Academy.

As far as advise on parenting and family life.... I have never claimed to know the answers, or have a clue as to what I'm doing.  I have my way of doing things, and my own person ideas that I will be sharing, but that is all it is... my own ideas.  Take them or leave them, I am putting them out there incase I can help someone else.

I really hope you all like this blog and I would love for it to be as interactive as possible.  So please, comment on my posts, email me if you have a topic that you want discussed, and share this blog with all of your mommy friends!

Here are a few quotes about learning that I just love.... Since we, as humans, are NEVER done learning!




  • “Learning is not attained by chance. It must be sought for with ardor and attended to with diligence.” ~Abigail Adams
  • “No one as ever completed their apprenticeship.” ~Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
  • “Everyone and everything around you is your teacher.”~Ken Keyes
  • “I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.”~ Pablo Picasso
  • “I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.” ~ Albert Einstein
  • “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.” ~Henry Ford

              No comments:

              Post a Comment