Saturday, December 31, 2011

Teacher Time Aide... Make your own clock!

You can go and buy a clock for about $7-$15... but I'm super cheap.  So I made our own!  We started working on telling time a few months ago with KJ, and I got creative one day and made this clock.

All you need is construction paper, piece of white chalk, and a metal button clasp.
  • Cut a square in any color of construction paper.
  • Cut a circle of black construction paper to fit into the square and glue it to the square.
  • Write the numbers on the black paper with your white chalk.  If I had to make it again I would have put the dashes in between the numbers too....  Don't know why I didn't....
  • Cut out two arrows for the hands, making them different colors to help with telling time.  You could also write "Hour" and "Minute" on them too if you want.
  • I used my laminator for the clock and the hands.
  • Last attach the hands with the metal button clasp so they move but will stay where you want them too.
That is all!!!  Super Easy DIY Teaching Clock!


No comments:

Post a Comment