Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011..... Welcome 2012!!!!!

This past year has just been a crazy and full of changes for the Nguyen household.  We started 2011 with Mr. D getting back from Afghanistan, and preparing for life outside of the Army.  I started my own photography business, and KJ turned 4!  By May we took a much needed honeymoon cruise to Alaska to celebrate Mr. D getting out of the army and because we never got a honeymoon when we were first married :)  It was amazing!!!!!  While on the cruise I found out that we were expecting kiddo number two, which we would later find out to be our first boy ET.  We then moved from crazy hot Texas to mild and cool Washington State, where Mr. D started his new job and I quit my job to finally be a full time stay at home mommy!  Homeschooling for the first time began in August and now we are here on the last day of December ready to welcome in a new year.

For 2012 we have some exciting things happening....  Baby ET is due January 29th!  Yup only 4 more weeks to go!  KJ will be turning 5!!!!!!!  Mr. D is looking at a career change, and I'm looking at houses ;)  These are only the things that I know about for this next year, but I'm sure God has more surprises for us all.

I am looking forward to 2012 and a fresh start for the family.  It will be interesting taking care of a newborn and KJ, and I'm sure I'll be blogging on sleepless nights about how tired I am.  I can't wait to start my P90X back up (once my midwife releases me) and get toned for summertime, along with getting back to my Vegan diet.  I look forward to spending more time with our families in Kentucky and Oklahoma, to taking more trips with the family and exploring new areas.  And lastly I look forward to growing in wisdom....  About everything... How to be a better mother, wife, teacher, crafter, and Christian.

So goodbye 2011... it was a very eventful year, and welcome 2012!  I can't wait to see what God has in store for the Nguyen Family!!!!!  

Happy New Years Everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment