Saturday, September 7, 2013

Back in the Saddle Again!

It feels like forever since I have written on my blog, and I have to say, I really really miss it.  For me blogging is almost like a support group where I can go and get my thoughts and feelings out on paper and then for some very strange reason post them here for all the world to read.  Strange but it is comfort to me to have a place where I can just write and be myself.

So I wanted to send this update on the Fam since I haven't written in a long time...

We have moved to OK...  it was interesting to move her, but I am really liking the area we moved to and we all have been settling in with new friends and groups.



KJ is in 2nd grade this year and yes we are still homeschooling!!  I feel so blessed to be continuing this journey with her and her education.  We actually bought curriculum this year and whoa what a difference it has made in my stress level!  I am LOVING it!




ET is now 19 months old and babbles just as much as his sister did at this age... he is going to be a talker!  He is picking up new words everyday and eats like there is no tomorrow... he must get that from Mr. D.


As for me and Mr. D.... well we are one year older and doing what we need to do to make our family function ;)  I have been forcing pinterest ideas on him since we bought our first house, and have so far painted almost every wall since moving in just a few months ago.  I have been continuing my photography business and also work as a teacher for a local dance studio.  Life is good and we are settling into our new routine of our lives here in OK.


So I hope to be writing more often than I have this past year... and get back to posting new recipes, sewing projects, homeschool resources and such!  Stay tuned!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment