Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hello Again.... We are back!

HELLO AGAIN!!!!!

I feel like I have been raised from the dead or something!  I have missed blogging this past year more than you know, but I am happy to tell you I am starting anew again and will hopefully find some time each day to get back to my blogging.

So what has been happening this past year?!?!

Well,  our little E.T. just turned 1 this past week and is an amazing little walking man.  He says mama, dada, ut oh, and a whole slew of baby gibberish.  He also signs milk, more, please, food, and water.  We are very proud of him.



We have also relocated.... and are now living in Oklahoma City.  It has been a big change for all of us, but we love being closer to our family and friends.

Mr. D jumping for joy in a nearby OKC park :)

We are still homeschooling Miss KJ in first grade and going strong.  



And we are currently looking for a house so I can unleash all of my pinterest ideas on it!  So that is what we have been doing.  I hope you missed me as much as I missed all of you and writing these blogs..... but rest assured.... I'm BACK!


No comments:

Post a Comment