Friday, March 30, 2012

Free Write Fridays: My Moby Wrap

So I would like to share one of my favorite baby items that I think all mommies should have.  My moby wrap is something a mom like me who is on the go and travels a lot shouldn't be without.  This carrier is not only super comfy, but comes in all kinds of colors and patterns.  There are no metal or plastic buckles of any kind, so there is nothing to make the baby or mommy uncomfortable.  The baby sits up higher on my torso which saves my back a lot of pain.  The wrap also surrounds the baby in several different positions so it can be used at all different ages and stages for babies.

ET Loves the wrap and usually falls asleep in it.  I love it and wear it to the grocery store, shopping, while traveling at the airport, and pretty much any time around the house when I need two hands.  I really don't know what I would do with out it... so I thought I would share and maybe some of my mommy friends might be looking for an awesome carrier!



In the bathroom at Toys R Us :)


Taken by KJ... at the park


Little ET awake and all wrapped up at the airport!

No comments:

Post a Comment