Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What's for Dinner Wednesdays!! - The Best Corn on the Cob EVER!

So maybe I'm the only one in the world who had no idea how to make amazing corn on the cob, and I'm ashamed to admit it, but I seriously had no clue you could make corn this way.

My mother always boiled corn on the cobs and they were good, but then we would go to a fair or carnival and they always had this amazing corn!!!!  Well, I now know how to make it and it is easier than boiling it!

First buy corn that is still in the stalks, it is usually cheaper and saves on plastic packaging :)

Put the corn on a cookie sheet and pop in a 350 degree oven for 25-30 mins..... THAT's IT!!!!!!!!
You can also grill it, but we don't have a grill :(



When you take it out of the oven cut the bottoms off and the stalk and all the silk threads come right off with no hassles.  Seriously super easy, I was shocked.

Now for the fun fair corn......

This is the list of things to put on your corn to make it exactly like the fair:

Butter
Mayo
Salt
Parmesan cheese
Paprika or chili powder (I use paprika since I don't like spicy)





No comments:

Post a Comment